 Trains / 9938
Re: euroLiner (my new train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:17:05 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:3a9955e0.223730168@lugnet.com...

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/projects/euroLiner/

I like it!  How did you get the "euroLiner" text on the side?  Is that a
LEGO sticker or did you laser-print on a sticky transparency?

Hi Todd!

I have used "GeoType" (sometimes called Letraset). It is a set of letters
that come on a waxy paper. You put the waxy paper down onto the object which
you would like to label, and then using a hard tipped something or other (I
just use LEGO pieces) you scratch on the letters you would like.

I think it looks nice!

    Iain