 Trains / 9930
  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

(...) Rich, it looks good. I like the way you got the ladders on. So far, I think that this is the most successful tank car from the droid escape set. However, I too think that it it to high off the trucks. The greatest feature of the droid escape (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

I added some closeups of the trucks ((URL) to show the difficulty in attaching them. Any other ideas? I tried attaching the trucks with single plates instead of the double plates that I have and they were not very stable rolling on track. The tank (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)