 Trains / 992
    Re: Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page —Joe Davenport
    (...) Hi Chris, Most of the pieces for the Pillsbury car came from Freestyle sets. If you don't have blue parts, they also made many of them in red. A Coca-Cola car would look good too.. As for the purity statement: No intent there at all. Some (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hi Joe, No, I did not mean your LEGO purity. I was refering to Larry's purity. He seems to love to chime in on the purity issue. My feeling is that if you are not cutting 'em or painting 'em that is pure enough for me! (I did trim a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)