 Trains / 9729
  Re: SNOTgon version 0.9

Looks good, Chris! Generally, I'm not a big fan of exposing studs, because I think that they detract from an MOCs appearance. If I were you, I'd spin around all of your 1x1 headlight bricks, stick a technic pin in them and attach 1x4 tiles to create (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SNOTgon version 0.9

(...) I think it's pretty impressive. These ribs are probably heavily riveted, so some knobbly texture in the right place is welcome. No need to rush out to Tiles R Us just yet. I suppose you could put tiles over the front, then figure out some way (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SNOTgon version 0.9

(...) I'm not quite sure I understand what you are trying to say about spinning the headlight bricks around. Can you explain it a bit more? One problem though- the gon varies from 3 to 4 studs bricks high so i would have to find some 1x1 tiles. I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SNOTgon version 0.9

(...) The front will be tiled in the final version- I was thinking about that when i took the photos last night. thanks -chris (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)