 Trains / 9320
  Re: ballast

When I first read this, before seeing the pic, I thought you "sprinkled" the 1x1's between and around the ties like little rocks (real ballast). That would look cool! And I can't imagian how much that would cost! BTW I recall older catalogs with (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ballast

(...) I actually tried that- my wife was watching and said NO! :) -chris (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)