 Trains / 9301
  Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS

Peter, Thanks for the comps! The windows are those big ugly 2x6x6 freestyle (pseudo-fabuland) windows that we never know what to do with. :) The door are 2x4x5 that normally house solid 6 panel doors. And I need to flush out some more detal as well. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS

Steve & All, (...) You have some excellent creations, I love the Target & Home Depot as well. It really captures the essence, especially the carts for Home Depot. Very nice touch. Too bad LEGO doesn't make a normal shopping cart! (...) Hey, those (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)