 Trains / 9299
  Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS

Those are great Steve. I think people really like to look at a layout and be able to reconize buildings and scenes from the local area. And stores like Target, Home Depot, MickyDees are all easy to pick up on. Now the trick is to get these stores to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS

Dan Parker (PNLTC) did a lot of leg work in this department and was met with a luke warm response at best. In fact Dan created rolling stock with themes like, Starbucks, TRU, I can't remember the rest but there are several and they are really cool! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)