 Trains / 927
    4565 Freight and Crane Rly —Kevin Wilson
   I was looking hard at this set in the S@H Canada catalog but it seems expensive, especially seeing it doesn't have a controller with it. Anyone have this set and have opinions on whether it's a good buy or not? And is it fun? <g> Kevin Wilson (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4565 Freight and Crane Rlwy —David K. Z. Harris
     (...) I like the cranes and cars, so I can giver the 'playability' of this set a Thumbs Up. :-) You also get a pair of good 1x4 decorated tiles for the engineer to use in his swivel chair. I liked the engine design because of the symetry. One other (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4565 Freight and Crane Rly —James Powell
   (...) I have one. It is worth it, just like any of the train sets :) (and btw, are there any other lego trains in the current S@H cat? my mom won't send me mine!) (no, I am not joking...she refuses untill I am married!) (now July 17 ) James Powell (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)