 Trains / 9222
    Re: new trains —Jonathan Johnson
   Personally, I wouldn't think that they would go as far as computer controlled layouts considering most individuals would not want to move their computer close to their track nor do they usually have enough space for even a temporary layout in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: new trains —Dean Husby
   (...) For cost reasons I'd think LEGO would create a Micro-Scout sized computer with a little screen that would allow you to program each train into the system like DCC. A Scout type screen would be all that would be needed. Small and efficient. Of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)