 Trains / 9177
  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) In my experience, if your main model is structurally sound you shouldn't have too many problems. That is, the main part of the model. If you have bits that you know will easilly fall off, and you can't get it (the whole model) into a box for (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

"Richard Schamus" <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G77Hyy.4BD@lugnet.com... (...) off, (...) say. (...) I have had bits and pieces fall off and it was pretty easy to figure out where they went when it was time to put it back (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)