 Trains / 907
    Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings. —Larry Pieniazek
    Well, I spent a lot of time examining the trains at LegoLand MiniLand Some nits.... which should be taken as constructive criticism because in general I LOVED it. - The nonworking switches are very obviously non working. So much so that they're (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.reviews)