 Trains / 9044
  Re: my moc: VIA F40PH

(...) Troublesome, yes. Impossible...no. Christopher Masi (I think it was he) did sloping grilles on one of his diesels. It uses two 1x2 inverse slopes, two grille tiles, a 1x2 to 1x4 bracket and a hinge (or hinges). Perhaps he could provide a URL. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my moc: VIA F40PH

(...) sloped grille tiles on the F40PH would go, I am not certain how my design would be helpful here. None the less, here are the two different ways I created an inverted sloping grille. In the 6-wide version (URL) tiles were not securely attached (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)