 Trains / 8976
    Re: The Royal Train Website —James Trobaugh
   I have to agree with Todd, I was totally blown away when I saw those pictures! I actually had to wait till I was more awake and look at them again before I would believe what I saw. Just the layout display case alone is fantastic, but the art work (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) The usual accolades and then some... I hope you enter Kathyrn in the Train competition, it will be amusing to see the disclaimer on your entry: "No 4561 pieces were used in the making of this entry"... Also the usual calls for more detail, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        The Royal Train - Controls —Brian Williams
   James, Thanks! This may take a while but I'll get some close-ups of the controls and mechanisms the next time I do a shoot. Everything is 9v with 4.5 wiring (boy did I get a deal when Dacta cleared-out 4.5v stuff) Turnouts are controlled by (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)