 Trains / 8943
  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) BUT, when admonishing me for "the next time" I gratuitously mention 8 wide, you *imply* that it was thusly *this* time as well. Sloppy, imprecise language is the bane of clear communication... oh well >;^D Program note: Lar and I are just (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) No, I don't believe I did make that implication. If you drew that inference where it wasn't implied, I'd say that was sloppy, imprecise, non critical thinking on your part. (...) Well, you're certainly the expert from long practice on sloppy (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)