 Trains / 893
  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) motiff (...) \:^° LOL It's a shame TLG doesn't make cows in minifig scale, cuz then you could have a cow-bingo scene... -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

cow-bingo? Is that like cowa-bingo, dude? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) Some midwesterner YOU are, John. Take a field. Grid it into squares which you number. Hand out bingo cards. Whenever a cow does what it does to help plants grow in a particular square, call the number off and whoever has that number marks (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

Larry, Sorry, Larry, I did not know what it was either. Guess I am just part of those darn city people! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)