 Trains / 8901
8900  |  8902
Subject:
Dimensions of a 4561 box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:09:01 GMT

[This seems as good a place as any to post this.]

G'day folks,

Just looking for a little help with something.  I need to
know the outer dimensions of a 4561 box (LxWxH).  I'm on
vacation and don't have any handy that I can measure
myself.

Thanx and Happy Holidays!
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada