 Trains / 889
    Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, Oops! OK, sounds like a plan to me! I am a little confused on where most of the meetings and showings are. Any info would be appreciated! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) —John Neal
   We mostly hang around the Midwest-- the layout has been to North Dakota, La Crosse (last weekend), St. Paul (annual GATS), Mpls Metrodome (The Great Create, a charity event co-sponsored by, among others, TLG), and a few other places of which I am (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Thanks for the info John! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)