 Trains / 8880
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:55:35 GMT

Thanks for the kind words on the Ninja themed castle.  I was actually going
for a segment of The Great Wall of China with the Qin Chinese defending
against the invasion by the XiongNu nomads.
Thought I recognize your name from "the Temple of Technic".  Been bumping
into ancient theme lego lovers (ATLL - could this be a new abbrev) lately
like Erik Olson at the LIC in Orlando a few weeks ago.
I will be taking more pics of the Great Wall and repackaging it for formal
release on the Castle newsgroup then will attempt a super duper long
Great Wall with all the grays I have in my possession.
Interestingly enough I will be using a form of "component" castle wall/tower
structure which I was inspired by my son's Thomas the train sets.  And
I stumbled into your castle wall component.  Very nice !!
KK

KK's Brickshelf Gallery:

Scott's Brickshelf Gallery:

More pictures to come...

Robin W.
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

Good job guys!

I loved the ZNAP bridges, and the Ninja theemed Castle set-up mixed in with
it all.

Rich