 Trains / 8867
  More track geometry

Hi, I was today playing around with the track designer and noticed a thing some of you might be interested in, as I've so far never seen anyone use or discuss about this... I noticed that adding 3 straight pieces of rail into curve makes it EXACTLY (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More track geometry

What software is this and where can it be found? I'm new to the Train theme now that I got my 7yr old son his 1st train set, it just so happens to be the favorite brick of the house. 20yrs later I get to play too!!! I've got all the accessories and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More track geometry

(...) The software is called Track Designer. If you click on the link to the left marked "Matt's Train Depot" , you will find it. It's a kind of neat program for designing lego train layouts. (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More track geometry

For a more direct link go here: (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Powell <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G60tBI.FDC@lugnet.com... (...) theme (...) got (...) left (...) program (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)