 Trains / 8869
Re: More track geometry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:28:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Fred Carcanague writes:
What software is this and where can it be found? I'm new to the Train theme
now that I got my 7yr old son his 1st train set, it just so happens to be
the favorite brick of the house. 20yrs later I get to play too!!! I've got
all the accessories and some extra parts now I need a test bed. MLCAD is
still on my self training list and having a hard time. Something to help
make layouts for all this track would be a great help. Thanks

Fred

The software is called Track Designer.  If you click on the link to the left
marked "Matt's Train Depot" , you will find it.  It's a kind of neat program
for designing lego train layouts.