 Trains / 8839
  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

(...) Those three sets are not the whole line: there are still 4560/4561, 4541, 4556 and 4557. And discontinued sets make room for new sets. Lots of people where waiting for improved points (better geometry or remote controlled), after they got to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ... Also the (...) but (...) 4556 (...) I guess it's this statement that is confusing,, that the who;e basic line ends this year. Doesn't this mean that everything is discontinued? Including the points and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

(...) I read the statement as in Basic with a capital 'B' instead of basic as in simple. It would make sense that certain "bucket" sets and parts packs will be discontinued to shift the focus to Lego Direct's bulk service. After all, the bulk prices (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)