 Trains / 8749
    Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany —Richard Noeckel
   (...) were amazing!!! I appreciate the fact that you’ve created an English web page for us Canadians and Americans to view. Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego good, Canada great-® (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) It's not just for you people in North America and the few British fans: I want to read the pages of any other AFOL worldwide and I want to make it possible for them to read my pages. In my eyes, English is the only language, which is worldwide (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)