 Trains / 8676
    For RCXers: More sensors and stuff (Warning: $$$) —John R. Clark
   Hello all, The recent thread about the reed switch used as a train detector reminded me that there are some new elements available for people playing with RCXs. I'm sure they've been discussed in the robotics groups, but I thought I'd mention them (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)