 Trains / 8607
  Re: Proof of concept MOC

This is a great project. Good idea, Steve and JT. I've been delaying even prototyping Acela coaches, for this dual tapered issue is applicable to the Acela train coaches, too, and I hadn't thought of anything short of severely hinge-piece and 1x2 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Proof of concept MOC

The Acela coaches are exactly what inspired this. One of my co-workers was on the Acela design team at IDEO. He and I were pouring over the photos of the Acela just last night before I went home and built this. It was great, he was pointing out (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)