 Trains / 8579
Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:39:07 GMT

I'm not to into Lego trains (yet), so I cant really comment on them. The
buildings, however, are fantastic. Love the architechture & set up. One
thing I have noticed with *these* train show pictures (as well as pix from
other shows) is that the building & models get better & better each time. I
love seeing less & less of what Lego sets & more and more of what you've all
come up with, your MOC's. I am from the South Shore of MA, & have a lot of
family there still. I plan on coming to the next show.
Keep up the good work!

Jonathan