 Trains / 8569
Re: What does everyone think of the Freight and Crane Railway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:54:27 GMT

Lar wrote:
the 4565 engine
evokes GE 44 tonner to me, sort of.

Kirk Houser wrote:
The 4565 bugs me a bit
because it doesn't seem to be based on anything.

No, it is based on some of the Euro engines, IIRC, LGB have a engine somewhat
similar in concept.  (I think Austrian NG)  It's to Lego scale, so figure that
it is supposed to be a ~1500 hp engine, so a bit bigger than a 44 tonner (which
are 2x~350, depending on make/model)

James