 Trains / 8547
  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

Wonderful info! If I could be so bold... On the PNLTC web site we have articles that discuss various building and other techniques. This reed switch discussion and design review would make a great article (with some pics & schematics) for NELUG! (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

(...) This is a great idea. I will talk to Chris about it and we can try and document it with pictures on the NELUG site. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)