 Trains / 8541
Re: Is there still a 2585 set in LOCO software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:44:05 GMT

"Jim Bonczyk" <jbonczyk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:32:07 GMT, Zhengrong Zang <legozang@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I want to know if I buy LOCO game software, can I get still get the 2585
set inside that?

Zhengrong

When I was vacationing at Walt Disney World in Florida last October,
the Lego Imagination store in Downtown Disney was selling this small
set separately.

'jim

They had a very limited supply.  A single call in order depleted their stock
entirely.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com