 Trains / 8253
Re: Is there still a 2585 set in LOCO software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:47:40 GMT

Pick one up in the store and shake it!

The minifig in that set (the conductor) is my favorite.

Get to the store and shake some boxes man!

Build On!
John Matthews

Zhengrong Zang <legozang@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I want to know if I buy LOCO game software, can I get still get the 2585
set inside that?

Zhengrong