 Trains / 8533
8532  |  8534
Subject:
5 wide sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:58:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After building and modifying Gianluca's 5-wide Testarosa to fit a minifigure
(with no roof and a driver, it looks a bit too toyish, but it's possible :),
was inspired to come up with my own 5-wide sports car.  It started out as a
Lamborghini Diablo (of course), but when I got to the front, some Ferrari
F50
started to creep into the design.  Unfortunately, building in 5 wide and
adding side intakes kind of elimates the possibility of fitting a driver.
Please LMKWYT!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/Photos/SportsCar/
--Bram

PS: Todd...why won't LUGNET accept my change of email from bxl34@po.cwru.edu