 Trains / 8495
    Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Steven Barile
   Carlo, I built this version (see link below) and still the motor tears itself of the plates, once the gear teeth ride up on the top of the rack teeth. If I reduce the power level thru the RCX then there isn't enough torque to overcome the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Carlo Ottolina
   "STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4z98v.KA4@lugnet.com... (...) Steve, please try with this demo code (in NQC). I think the "trick" is in the 100 ms output pulse length. task main() { // configura sensore touch su porta 1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)