 Trains / 8377
  Re: Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower

(...) In fact those are COOL models! The gray roof on a tan building really is an eye-catcher. Regards, Ben BTW: Why is there no 8-wide in front of that building? (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower

(...) There is (kind of;) (URL) were just experimental, hurried together shots. For final "keeper" shots, I'd manage the background more carefully, add figs, etc. I am divided about photographing MOCs in either "real" or LEGO created scenes. Pics (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower

I agree with John that outdoor lighting is the best, this is my favorite shot from the Outlet Store show: (URL) know it's not an impressive MOC or anything but I just like the shot, simple foreground subject, nice mini-fig working in the back, then (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)