 Trains / 8323
    Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Eric Kingsley
   (...) These came for Droid Fighters that I picked up at TRU for $3 a pop. They are quite the deal at that price and have several cool parts includeing 2 1x4 brown tiles in each. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Thanks, I doubted they were spray-painted. Forgot to mention: liked the station, a little tall, though. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)