 Trains / 8294
    Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Kevin Wilson
   Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) although (...) hence (...) Are you going to have ropes around the layout? We didn't and were surprised how well-behaved the kids were; a lot of them clung to the edge of the table, but I didn't see any (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —James Brown
   (...) We did have ropes, and they were constantly getting crowded back into our layout. We did have some kids touching stuff on the layout, but only 1 who did any grabbing, and that got stopped real fast. (He was grabbing at the bridge!) (...) We (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)