 Trains / 8292
  Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station

(...) <snip> (...) Yup they are sunk into the roof as far as they can go. It's not at the top of my priorities at the moment but if I have time I am going to see if I have enough brown 2x2 rounds to do this. If so I may drop the roof line down a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station

(...) Chris (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)