 Trains / 8281
    Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug! —John Neal
    (...) The 6x8 ultra low slope was the sole inspiration for me building 14 wide, and the 1x2 gray corrugated and the 1x1x1.3 half rounds inspired my 8 wide passenger cars. -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug! —Stacy Bledsoe
   (...) I built the Big Boy and Garrett around the dimesions of the technic gray pulley. It seemed to be the correct size to use as a driver. So I scaled the real train dimensions down to match the driver to the pulley, then built the train to those (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)