 Trains / 8281
  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) The 6x8 ultra low slope was the sole inspiration for me building 14 wide, and the 1x2 gray corrugated and the 1x1x1.3 half rounds inspired my 8 wide passenger cars. -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) I built the Big Boy and Garrett around the dimesions of the technic gray pulley. It seemed to be the correct size to use as a driver. So I scaled the real train dimensions down to match the driver to the pulley, then built the train to those (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)