 Trains / 8257
  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

I don't want to say "I told you so", but...;-) (...) Hey Bram, why don't you create some really cool locos and cars in ldraw?? I mean, for me, a ldraw MOC rendered in POV Ray is cooler than digital pics of actual MOCs any day!! An MOC is only cooler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) Really, I think the "it has actually been built factor" lends a lot of coolness to the digital pictures. When I see the cool POV Ray stuff I always wind up thinking "Cool, to bad it is not real". On the other hand, a picture AND an MOC (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) Problem is, I build best IRL. It's very difficult (at least for me) to come up with a complex design in LDraw alone. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) I have to agree. Not enough screen realestate to see all the angles, and no way to tell (for certain cases) that you've just embedded a brick inside of another one. I am happy to say that all my models have survived the great crash of Nov (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) Great crash of Nov '00? Chris (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) A small joke. I had a bit of a hard drive failure on my 600x. I'm mostly back, with the exception of about a dozen mails that were in my outbound mailbox that I need to figure out how to rescue, and with the exception of the fact that I can't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) Ah...I suspected that. <moment of silence> </moment of silence> Sorry, to here about your loss. Regards, Chris (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

(...) All is well now EXCEPT that i can't get printing to my shiny HP 2100 Laserjet (network connected) to work yet. Installed JetAdmin and I created a port but can't get connected to it. JetAdmin can print a page fine, but the printer isn't seen by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.geek)