 Trains / 8249
  RE: Why did Lego stop the electrically controlled trains?

I know abotu the switches ((URL) but the decoupler (for blue rails) is new! What number or ??? CAn you give any details? All track accessories are here: (URL) are that remote controlled accessiries are to come in 2 years. Sonnich -----Original (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

"Sonnich Jensen" <sjensen@novocetec.com> wrote in message news:000d01c04efc$b6...tec.com... (...) again? (...) I talked to people who had a LEGO factory tour in Germany and they have seen box designs for remote-controlled signal posts... -Frank (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)