 Trains / 8243
    RE: Eurotram in LEGO colors —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors —James Mathis
   (...) Absolutely! But, those don't see the light of web. ;-) Actually, I think some do see the web, for I was just looking at my LEGO page through some of the models I built a few years ago, and I don't think they're all that great. Some of my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)