 Trains / 8211
    Real remote switch point —Zhengrong Zang
   I browsed most of articles that I can find at Internet, it seems there is no anybody created some real remote switch point? I mean the switch will be activated automatically! Here is my train display: There is a loop track, then there are 2 freight (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Real remote switch point —Ed McGlynn
   Hi Zhengrong - Check out this thread: (URL) talked about my dimiar design that you have, as controlled by an RCX. Ed (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Real remote switch point —Zhengrong Zang
   Thank you very much, I got many useful information from your suggestion thread, but I felt very strange, why aren't there more discussion for this topic? I think the automation train is more attractive than manual control by regulator! Who can (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)