 Trains / 8210
  Re: New rolling stock

(...) These modifications and additions are really nice. I really like how you contoured the tanker with the ladders. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New rolling stock

(...) Thanks, I think I have seen ladders like that somewhere before but where? Did Gianluca do something like that? I know he used the dual slope technique[1] to make 8-wide tankers. Shortly, I'll be getting some dark gray ladders and some black (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)