 Trains / 8150
    RE: Trains are fun! —Henry Wagner
   Hi, I'd been planning to pick up a Freight & Crane Railway for a while, to put around my christmas tree and get started with LEGO trains. After seeing your backorder (I'm not sure from where), I called S@H this morning and ordered a Freight & Crane, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains are fun! —Christopher Lindsey
    (...) My backorder was with S@H (supposedly through Nov. 15), but I actually got it in the mail yesterday. All set up and running now! :) The problem that I'm now having is that the track is too short for two trains, and they also don't move at the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)