 Trains / 8151
Re: Trains are fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:21:00 GMT

I'd been planning to pick up a Freight & Crane Railway for a while, to put
around my christmas tree and get started with LEGO trains. After seeing your
backorder (I'm not sure from where), I called S@H this morning and ordered a
Freight & Crane, speed reg, and a snow plow train. I can't wait to get
everything set up! :)

My backorder was with S@H (supposedly through Nov. 15), but I actually
got it in the mail yesterday.  All set up and running now!  :)

The problem that I'm now having is that the track is too short for
two trains, and they also don't move at the same rate (so one engine
ends up hitting the other).  I kind of figured that would happen, but...

So now I have to look into some sort of inner and outer track arrangement,
and will probably have to get another speed regulator.  I don't think
my wallet can handle this!  :)

Have fun setting yours up!  You also might want to buy some extra straight
track -- you need a pretty small tree to work with the 7' that they
give you.

Chris