 Trains / 8131
  Re: train show for january 13-14

my name came up in the other fork of this split post but thought I'd recombine for simplicity..... 1. heads up to the BC gang: TTOS (toy train operator's society) may be getting ahold of you shortly regarding a summer2001 national convention to be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Dan Parker wrote in message ... (...) Sounds interesting! Depending on whether we have fun this weekend or not, I guess :-) Kevin (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) I'm sure we will. Next time we will know what to expect too. And we can hammer out some layout rules for future... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)