 Trains / 8126
  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) I think my responsibility wasn't that big it had to be mentioned here.... (...) small details, by the clever and really new use of the Ninja doors sideways as sliding doors and by the impression of the whole model as it stands under the blue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) There is no discounting inspiration for any person no matter how small it may be perceived to be. (...) of (...) I wish to have two more Ninja doors. I hope they are still available. We have usual bright and sunny days in New Mexico, but these (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes: I just HAVE to chime in here briefly... Palantine ROCKS! Very nice work, James... (...) Truer words were ne'er spoken! ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)