 Trains / 812
    Train Shows and Clubs? —Robin Werner
   Greeting Lego Railroaders, I am getting my display ready for the H & R Trains Spring show and was wondering if any one here is going to have a chance to stop by? Also with all the talk about Lego Train Clubs, I was thinking of starting one in the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Shows and Clubs? —Christopher Masi
     Robin, I cannot remember, are you in Pensicola or was it Jacksonville? I am in New Orleans, ca. 4 hours from Pensicola. So, if you are talking about Pensicola then maybe... Chris (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Train Shows and Clubs? —Larry Pieniazek
     I think he's in Tampa Bay as his site makes references to some Tampa Bay teams. Nevertheless, I am convinced there is value in aligning with whatever club is the closest, especially if you travel. (...) Larry Pieniazek (URL) Know your Customer is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Shows and Clubs? —Paul Foster
     (...) and making my HO scale modeler father who lives in Tampa Bay go. And making him take pictures if he wants pictures of the grand kids :). (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Shows and Clubs? —Steven Barile
     Yes, Please take some pictures. The internet is what holds this community together and the pics are the golden nuggets! SteveB www.PNLTC.org Robin Werner wrote in message ... (...) all (...) Florida (...) you (...) to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Shows and Clubs? —Doug Glasnapp
   Hello, I am from south and central florida, and I would be very interested in a Lego Everything/Lego Train Club. The problem is that my creations are all in boxes since my parents moved. I am in Daytona Beach going to school, so let me know about (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)