 Trains / 812
811  |  813
Subject:
Train Shows and Clubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 05:36:25 GMT

Greeting Lego Railroaders,

I am getting my display ready for the H & R Trains Spring show and was
wondering if any one here is going to have a chance to stop by? Also with all
the talk about Lego Train Clubs, I was thinking of starting one in the Florida
Area? Do any of you live in  Central Florida or Tampa Bay area? Do any of you
live in southeastern U.S.? Well I'm just thinking out loud. Got to get back to
work only 13 days left till the show.

See Ya...
Robin Werner
http://members.xoom.com/robstorm