 Trains / 8097
    Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train —Ahui Herrera
   Ed, when you visited my website were you able to see the entire page without scrolling (left and right). Today was the first time I saw my website on my home computer. I've always seen it via my labtop (where I created the website). Well on my home (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train —Ed McGlynn
   Ahui - Yes, I think I had to scroll around on my computer at home - let me check quick again here...yup. It really doesn't detract from the portrayal of information. Some of the text is off-screen, but the flow charts are fully viewable. I think on (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)