 Trains / 8095
    Re: Is it possible to make trains in automation? —Ahui Herrera
   You could do this with the freight loading tain set and a couple of mindstorm RCX blocks. I already have an RCX controlling my trains and doing collision avoidance. The code can be easily modified to slow dows/stop at the freight station. You would (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Is it possible to make trains in automation? —Ross Crawford
   Well, I'm looking at a slightly different method. And please note I have no train stuff yet, so none of this has been tried, and isn't likely to be soon... First, I split the layout into "sections" by isolating between track pieces. Then I write a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)